Explore along Marion Deuschar's "Let's Make Some Great Fingerprint Art".
Get ready for some messy fingers.
Before you start:
1. Avoid setting a fixed outcome in mind.
2. Stamp freely, imagine what it could become later on.
3. Keep it loose and abstract. It doesn't always have to look like something.
Watch the video before you begin:
- Washable paint/ink pads
- Marker pen
- Scissors (optional for stencil making)
1. Start with random prints and shapes on paper.
2. You can also do cut-outs on a paper to create a paper stencil for your print.
3. Add your imagination on and draw the details with a pen. You may draw faces and expressions onto your thumbprints.