Celebrate a special day or event with a shower of confetti or pom pom!
- Cardboard tubes
- Pom pom balls/confetti
- Rubber band - large
- Tissue paper
- Craft stick - large
- Decorative paper/scrap paper
- Double-sided tape
- Heavy cardstock paper
- Black marker
Use one wide mouth tube and one small mouth tube. If you have two of the same size, cut one open lengthwise. Then overlap the edge and tape it back together so it fits into the bigger roll.
1. Draw two lines about ½” apart along one end of the larger tube. Repeat on the other side of this edge. Then, cut along these lines.
2. Wrap decorative paper/scrape paper onto the larger tube. Insert the rubberband into the slits. Place a craft stick below the larger tube, loop the other side of the rubber band around the ends of the craft stick.
3. Cut out a bottom base for the smaller tube using a cardstock. Glue the edges together. Wrap the tube with decorative paper.
4. Insert the smaller tube into the larger tube. Glue the closed end of it to the middle of the popsicle stick. Let it dry for about an hour.
5. Place pom pom balls/confetti into the tube. Pull back on the craft stick as far as you can stretch it.
6. Let the craft stick go to launch it!